Developing integrated water resources solutions is an important part of Florida’s future, and it is Jones Edmunds’ genuine concern for future generations that has motivated us to take an active role in the development of sustainable water supplies.
As we look toward more efficient ways of managing our water resources, it becomes increasingly important to view our water’s life cycle as a whole, taking into account how to maximize its use and maintain its quality. By taking an integrated approach to our water resources, we can find solutions that reduce cost, protect the environment, and gain broad stakeholder support. We are committed to supporting our clients with primary water supply services:
- Water use/consumptive use permitting
- Water Conservation
- Alternative Water Supply Planning, Design, and Permitting
- Aquifer Storage and Recovery
- Groundwater Modeling and Impacts Analysis
- Surface Water Supply Planning, Modeling and Development
- Wellfield Siting, Design, and Construction Observation
- Aquifer Testing and Interpretation
- Water Quality Assessment
- Wellfield Protection and Optimization
- Brackish Water Wellfield Siting and Development
- Reservoir Siting and Design
Jones Edmunds develops integrated solutions that bridge community water needs and water sources while protecting natural resources. Our water resource professionals have far-reaching experience in water supply investigations and studies, as well as in the development and implementation of sustainable supply-side and demand-side solutions.
Jones Edmunds can help make your planned utilities projects a reality. We have the expertise needed to develop alternative water supply solutions to help meet your water supply needs. Our established relationships with Florida WMDs, regulatory agencies, funding/legislative entities, and public and private utilities can help facilitate collaboration and support your short- and long-term water planning needs.
Visit our water supply portfolio to view examples of our work in water supply.